Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

D. Gray-Man Manga

Go down 
+9
lawliet-ryuuzaki
Tyki
TomoyoSakagami
Univenon
Anelya
[Cross]
maxsteele77
renge
Higure
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
lawliet-ryuuzaki
Finder
Finder
lawliet-ryuuzaki

Male Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-30

D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:21 am

WTF???!!!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Univenon
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Univenon

Female Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:08 am

. . .

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://univenon.deviantart.com
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:09 am

Screwed... up. Thats what this chapter is... screwed up.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
lawliet-ryuuzaki
Finder
Finder
lawliet-ryuuzaki

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:17 am

Maybe
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:21 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
lawliet-ryuuzaki
Finder
Finder
lawliet-ryuuzaki

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:49 pm

OMG ur such a genius! Very Happy
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:11 pm

The second i read it i thought it had to be something like what you said Higure. I mean he's GENERAL CROSS even the Earl couldn't take him down that fast.

This is what i think could have happened. Someone (probably Hitler) sent someone/something to kill Cross. He beats whatever was sent to kill him but then he pretends it killed him so he can move around freely.
I think its that or what Higure said, he set it up himself so he can help Allen.

This is adding to my "white order" theory.
Back to top Go down
lawliet-ryuuzaki
Finder
Finder
lawliet-ryuuzaki

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:57 am

@max
if hitler sent some1 then Cross wouldn't be so freely to move around, couse Hitler will obviousely get the report from the guy he sent
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

Male Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:14 pm

If General Cross is really dead, i am not going to read this manga anymore. He is too much of an important character, not to mention a general, to die so easily. I really hope Hoshino-sensei is fooling us and making us think he's dead...! Mad
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:20 pm

Oh and I think Higure is right that the Komuvitan Arc will probably be alot more interesting and funny when the anime gets their. Considering that the anime is kinda close to the manga right now, I am glad Hoshino-sensei put the Komuvitan Arc in the manga, as their is a chance the anime will extend it a bit to help the manga get further so their might not be a need for filler just yet. But, the fillers in DGM were all good because it tied into the main story and it explained alot of other details that I thought the manga lacked. For example, Daisya Barry and his Innocence, Lulubell's early appearance, which I thought was awesome, General Yeegar's tragedy, and more of an in-depth into General Cross and Allen's past together. I think the fillers added in neccessary details that make the series alot more interesting and awesome! I do hope General Cross is not dead! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:14 pm

there are definately worse fillers in other series, that is for sure.

I hope he's not either - I have a feeling he's not actually, but remember the first page of the chapter when they got to the new HQ?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:29 pm

lawliet-ryuuzaki wrote:
@max
if hitler sent some1 then Cross wouldn't be so freely to move around, couse Hitler will obviousely get the report from the guy he sent

But Cross would have tricked the person he sent after him into believing that he actually killed him. Whatever happened i'm 100% confident that Cross isn't dead.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:54 pm

Yea, like I've never been a fan of Naruto and I know that they have sooooo much filler and their not that great either. But the one anime I think that has the worst fillers is One Piece, not to mention that the anime and manga itself is okay but not anything special. My number 1 favorite anime is BLEACH and my 2nd is D.Gray-Man. I love you guys for doing DGM and I look forward to future releases
Back to top Go down
lawliet-ryuuzaki
Finder
Finder
lawliet-ryuuzaki

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:04 pm

maxsteele77 wrote:

But Cross would have tricked the person he sent after him into believing that he actually killed him. Whatever happened i'm 100% confident that Cross isn't dead.

ok that's a completly other thing u say now, this makes more sense, but before u said Cross would beat the guy that could be sent by hitler up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:10 pm

oh did i lol well i meant something like this.
Back to top Go down
Univenon
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Univenon

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:14 pm

Well, if you look hard enough, you can find the next chapter now.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 6:27 pm

Great Chapter.

See i new there was no way Cross was dead. Doesn't it look like he shot himself in this pic.

Spoiler:

Then he disappears leaving Judgement behind. Or did he? I think he could still be there using Maria to hide.

Hows this for a theory. He shoots himself in a non vital spot to make it look like he's done for, then uses Maria to hide/escape (cos we all no he hates being with the Order) leaving what appears to be Judgement behind (maybe he took his innocence out of the gun). He then joins this mysterious "other power" that was mentioned aka my "white order"

Yay Mugen's back. I wonder why they let Allen out?
NOOOOOOO theres no DGM next week (possibaly even more than a week)
Back to top Go down
Univenon
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Univenon

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 8:40 pm

There won't be another chapter of D.Gray-Man for two weeks. Which should put it's release around August 22nd. I guess we'll have to make due with the anime until then, yes?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:45 am

Well, yeah Cross is alive, and in all likely hood, he's probably more in control of the situation than anyone even thinks, lol. I do hope he shows up again.

um, MUGEN'S BACK!!! I'm really excited about that, tho Kanda and Allen working together again is kinda nice, you know, little missions that don't take 40 episodes to finish, just one or two. I WANT TO SEE LAVI! I want to see him in the new uniform and I wanna see his hammar fixed!

I love Allen, he's such a gentleman, even when killing Akuma, lol. *sigh* I'm gonna die over the next two weeks, with no DGM... lol.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:16 am

Allen was looking pretty "emo" in this chapter, although you can't really blame him with what he knows now.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:45 pm

um, if you found out you had a noah inside you, that was going to like, take over your body, kill someone you love, you would be too, specially if on top of that, you doubted the person who raised you til he died loved you, and the other person who raised raised was "dead" or "missing" - however they're trying to say it happened. you'd be emo too, lol. I can handle a depressed Allen, he looked very hot in this chapter. lol
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 4:16 pm

lol i did say you can't really blame him for being a bit emo with what he knows now.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 4:22 pm

yeah... okay so Allen may be depressed, but not as depressed as I am that I won't see him for 2 weeks! in the mean time I wanna color a pic, which page should I color of this chapter? hehe...
Back to top Go down
lawliet-ryuuzaki
Finder
Finder
lawliet-ryuuzaki

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 4:30 pm

Higure wrote:
which page should I color of this chapter? hehe...

p11, 14, 15 & 17 look cool imo
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 5:00 pm

Yeah i'd say pages 03, 15 and 17 would look the best in colour.

By the way know ones answered my question of whether you think it looks like Cross shot himself on page 3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D. Gray-Man Manga
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next