Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What games do you play?

Go down 
+8
FAbian_101
WolfReborn
Univenon
kairi27
maxsteele77
helmsdeep
Zurenriri
Higure
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

What games do you play? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:27 pm

see thats the same as what my friends think, its got disney chars so it must be a kids game.
Well i can tell ya it ain't no kids game, if ya like FF you'll like KH.
Back to top Go down
TomoyoSakagami
Training Exorcist
Training Exorcist
TomoyoSakagami

Male Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:30 pm

I never said that it was because Disney characters.

Just it looks childish.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:32 pm

im telling you if you play it and you call yourslef a gamer then you'll love it, and you'll see that it isn't childish.
Back to top Go down
TomoyoSakagami
Training Exorcist
Training Exorcist
TomoyoSakagami

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:34 pm

I doubt I'll call myself a gamer because I played that <.<, but yah, I should give it a go.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:36 pm

no im saying that if your a true gamer then you'll like it. not you'll be one if you play it.
Back to top Go down
TomoyoSakagami
Training Exorcist
Training Exorcist
TomoyoSakagami

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:37 pm

Now that's just stating an opinion right thur!
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:44 pm

true but since its my opinion it must be true lol. (and now you've gone and got that bloody song stuck in my head, *I like the way you do that right thurr* and i hate that song.
Back to top Go down
FAbian_101
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
FAbian_101

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:31 pm

Hahaha... trying hard to make him play KH eh???

And just as maxsteele77 said... if you like FF games you would definitely like it too...

I especially like the part where you can do cool combos in KH 2... when fighting the bosses...
Back to top Go down
http://www.animeblox.blogspot.com
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:41 pm

I thought it at first too, when I got it KH, I was like, I've heard its good, but eh...

I played it, was HOOKED from the opening. HOOKED. Gameplay is great - story is GREAT

PLAY IT!!!

If you like FF, you'll like KH, its just a fact I think.

It isn't kiddy! Its fun and awesome!

>.> you must play it!

*tries to brainwash*

you won't regret it! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:45 pm

see i never thought it was a kids game, i hired it before i bought it after reading a quick review on it where basically the only things i noticed were that
1. it had FF chars in it and 2. he used a massive cool looking key for a weapon.

But i didn't have time to finish it when i hired it so i conned my mum into buying as one of those "early bday presents" (you know the sort, were you say it will be part of your bday but then by the time its actually your bday your parents have forgotten they got you part of your present early)
Back to top Go down
TomoyoSakagami
Training Exorcist
Training Exorcist
TomoyoSakagami

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:42 am

Well all I see is the mention of FF characters...so maybe it is good =3
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:33 am

of course, almost anything FF is great - save for a few games that are NOT great >.> *cough* X-2 *cough cough*
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:05 am

What games do you play? - Page 8 591px-10

I'm so hyped about this game, but geez i really hope that isn't what Squall is gonna look like. He looks about 5
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:27 am

umm, I just saw a trailer for that, it looks for freaking amazing. Squally looks the same on this in the ingame graphs as he did in KH2 I think. Um, as for CG, he's awesome! lol. This game fills my heart with excitement, I wanna import it =P
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 4:48 pm

no need to import, just download it. i mean.......um who said that.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:25 pm

download? um, how would you play it on your psp if you download it?
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:26 pm

U can port the game straight to the console if u have big enough memory. Not that i no anything about it *attempting to whistle innocently*
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:56 pm

haha, that's out for me
I only have the mem that came with it when I got it 3 yrs ago.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:36 pm

wow, your missing out. You should definately get a better one, they aren't even that much (less than $50) then you can get all the games you want for free.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:58 pm

lol, I dunno, I don't mind getting all the anime I want free, or manga either, but when it comes to games, I don't take the easy way out, I'm too devoted to being a gamer to cheat like that. Even if that means I only get one game every few months, tho that'll change once I get a job.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:15 pm

Oh im not one of those people who just download everything.

I actually prefer to buy my games/dvds. It's weird but i just like the look of them all lined up, which is why i hate it so much when companys don't release matching cases. (yes im weird)

I really only download games that havn't come out here in Aus yet, or something like Final Fantasy VII:Crisis Core, which i downloaded with the original jap audio that someone had subbed.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:21 pm

thats pretty awesome, the japanese subbed CC. I love CC. I bought it as soon as it released in the US, I wanted to import really badly but I didn't have the money for it.

Um, I feel the same way about liking to see my games and dvd's all lined up on the shelf, I dunno, gives me some saticfaction I believe. I download anime because its entirely over priced, at least with games you get gameplay, sometmes replay value, and its more than 2 hours of enjoyment. I don't like paying 25 bucks for 4 episodes of anime. Its dumb, Manga on the other hand I believe is priced fairly. But it adds up fast with longer series, thats why I only collect 2 long series, thats basically all I try to buy.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:45 pm

I only buy anime if it's uncut, has the original jap audio with english subtitles (which almost all anime does now) and then i wait for it to come out as a box set. So its like $50 for 26 eps which ain't toooo bad.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:50 pm

yeah, I always try to get the boxsets. it seems silly to waste money on the 4 episode boxes.

So any one playing any new games lately? I restarted GoW and... Xenosaga 3 a while back.

I wanna play some new games, and now that my vaca is over, and I can freely save money for new games, and of course my next years vacation.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:58 pm

I havn't gotten any new games for a while. Lately i've been playing D2 online again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What games do you play?
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next