Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What games do you play?

Go down 
+8
FAbian_101
WolfReborn
Univenon
kairi27
maxsteele77
helmsdeep
Zurenriri
Higure
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Univenon
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Univenon

Female Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-05-22

What games do you play? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:20 pm

To be honest, I picked up Revenant Wings because I was interested in the RTS-ish battle system. Amazingly enough, the plot is already more interesting then XII's. It's not the best plot by any means, but it's got a kind of funny charm that I like.

I have to say, I quite like the battle system as well. Then again, I play RTS games on a semi-regular basis.

And yes, XIII looks very interesting. I would be looking more forward to it, if I didn't have to have a PS3 to play it... ^.^; I plan on getting one eventually, but that's a very big eventually...
Back to top Go down
http://univenon.deviantart.com
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:22 pm

well, so is FFXIII in general, its a few years off still, lol.

I got my PS3 on launch, hehe, I love connections Wink
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:10 pm

I'm gonna go against the grain here and defend FFXII. I loved it. Although i can see why other people might not like it, as it was fairly different to past FF games. I liked the change from the a central bad guy who was out to destroy the world to the more political bad guys.

While i agree that there wasn't as much character development as in past games i put this down to the fact that past games had a very clear main char, whereas FFXII basically had 6 main chars and so couldn't develop them all.

I'm yet to meet someone who didn't enjoy the new style seemless battle system. (Finally no more 10 second loads for a 2 second battle)
Back to top Go down
Zurenriri
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Zurenriri

Male Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:15 pm

WTF? *steals Higure's PS3 and runs like an illegal immigrant*

Gawd, I want to upgrade from my outdated PS2 soooo bad. The disc door is broken XD
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:55 pm

lol, you'd have to kill me for this PS3 XD and then no more subs, so that wouldn't be good. lol

no seriously tho, a PS3 is well worth the investment, even tho its collection is a little bit small, it wont be for long.
Back to top Go down
Zurenriri
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Zurenriri

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:00 pm

Yeah, I was reluctant at first because it had like, twenty games, but now it's becoming worth it, 'specially since it isn't US$600 anymore D:

Still have my eye on the Wii though.

I only want an Xbox 360 for like, two games. Ninety-nine nights, and I think the other was Assassin's Creed or something. Seriously, I don't try to remember these things.

Oh, while I'm thinking of it, if anyone has a copy of Return to Castle Wolfenstein for the PC or PS2, I'll take it off your hands for $10 when I get paid on June 1.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:10 pm

lol, assassin's creed is for PS3 as well.

and it is a lot cheaper too, so it really is worth the investment, most 360 games are also released on PS3, tho its also true for PS3 games on 360, I think Sony gets a hold of better exclusives than 360. IMO. lol.
Back to top Go down
karuri_juuni
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
karuri_juuni

Female Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:16 pm

Assassin's Creed looks awesome. This is all.
Back to top Go down
Zurenriri
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Zurenriri

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:17 pm

Mm... true. Buuut... Xbox has DDR: Ultramix, and I'm a rhythm game maniac. Gotta love those expert levels!

But... PS3 has the next few .hack// games down, and of course, FFXIII (even though I'm hardly an FF fan) so... >_<

I'll just buy both! Very Happy

Oh, I glitched SM64DS on my Nintendo DS lastnight, managed to repeat it and cuaght it on video. I'll upload it to YouTube for anyone who is interested.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:19 pm

lol, that works, btw, a Wii is an excellent investment as well.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:38 pm

Aren't i the lucky ducky, my dad works for a big newspaper here in aus and his best mate works in the promo dep, and hes always giving him the promo games for me, iv'e gotten 12 360 games and 9 ps3 ones 2 wii and 2 psp. oh yeah life is good
Back to top Go down
Zurenriri
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Zurenriri

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:40 pm

Higure, should we loot his place? >:3
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:41 pm

Hellz yeah! o.O
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:43 pm

my precious, they wants to take the precious, we'll stop them my love (cuddles upto gaming consoles)
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:07 pm

Oh, so you're going to just sit there and wait for us to find you instead of hiding them? thanks! ^^
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:14 pm

WAAAAAAAAA my games my precious games, i won't let the nasty people take you, no i won't, no i won't. (Mother walks past wondering where she went wrong)
Back to top Go down
karuri_juuni
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
karuri_juuni

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:23 pm

I'm all for a raid. Let's go, Gure. Grab the ski masks and the bags and the shotgun.

See you in a minute, max! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:02 pm

Yep, just stay right there Wink see ya soon, mwahaha.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:04 pm

oh no what am i gonna do...............RUN AWAY
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:05 pm

no! that'll make it harder to track you down, no see, just sit right there on your porch and wait for us.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:20 pm

yes, i'll sit there all right. WITH MY SHOTGUN (Shopping list: milk, bread, pie, SHOTGUN)
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:01 am

don't be so violent, I'll leave you a few XD
Back to top Go down
karuri_juuni
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
karuri_juuni

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:25 pm

Yeah, we'll leave you something to console you when we destroy your life as you know it. ^.^
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:29 pm

Its to late i've locked all my games away. (Starts shivering, was it always this quiet, whys it so dark. Rushes to unlock cupboard weeping)
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:47 pm

lol, you can't live without them long to hide them from us, mwahaha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What games do you play?
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next