Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

D. Gray-Man Manga

Go down 
+9
lawliet-ryuuzaki
Tyki
TomoyoSakagami
Univenon
Anelya
[Cross]
maxsteele77
renge
Higure
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
TomoyoSakagami
Training Exorcist
Training Exorcist
TomoyoSakagami

Male Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-05-30

D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:47 am

Lookin awesome. Can't wait >.<
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

Male Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:51 pm

Just read the recent chapter, this might be a hallucination.
Back to top Go down
TomoyoSakagami
Training Exorcist
Training Exorcist
TomoyoSakagami

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:55 pm

what?! Serious? what the...
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:18 pm

I just read the latest chapter and i'm no longer sure what to believe. Last chapter i was sure it was some sort of dream thing but now i've gotta say im stumped.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:02 pm

I FIGURED IT OUT. maybe.

I think its jasbedi is behind it all! and why did no one notice cousin it? lol.

this chapter made some things clear, Lavi and Kanda are so cute as Chibi's tho!! lol.
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
TomoyoSakagami
Training Exorcist
Training Exorcist
TomoyoSakagami

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 3:07 am

Yeah, it was a good chapter.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 3:56 am

Well its gone from what i thought could have been a filler manga arc to serious in one issue.
Anyone else read the latest chapter? Who do we think is inside of Reever, and what are their goals.

I think that thing made Reever give the D virus to Krory who then started spreading it.

And damn no DGM next week.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:30 pm

I think for sure its jasdebi now. look at how it simular it looks to them. but I cannot NOT figure out why they'd want to stop the move, thats just strange. lol

I hate when she skips weeks! its so annoying! but i'd rather have a good chapter than a rushed one.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 3:52 pm

See i think even less now that it could be Jasdebi, maybe this is another new Noah. Or perhaps another lvl4.
Back to top Go down
Tyki
Human
Human
Tyki

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:47 am

renge wrote:
i realised the manga's abit confusing and the graphics is quite difficult to tell wad's going on.. but general cross was rwealli soooooo cool.
If you're finding it difficult to understand, perhaps you should re-read it (if you like it a lot). With a second look some parts of it make a lot more sense.

But yea, the anime can sometimes explain things a lot better but its also capable of skewing things.

I can't wait for the current arc of crack to end. Glad there is a chapter this week...the less breaks Hoshino takes the more I love her; which means she should stop taking breaks otherwise I won't have a heart left to love her with. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dgraydivinity.net/index.php?referrerid=1
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:08 am

yay, I'm so happy to hear we get a new chapter! I think this arc needs to like go somewhere soon, so I know what the heck is going on.
Mostly the only parts of the DGM manga I have a hard time understanding are caused by crappy scanlations, where its literally too messy to make out whats going on. Main reason I wanna buy them officially from around the beginning of the Edo Arc onward.
The anime can be clearer indeeed, but the anime is also on crack and messes things up a bit too, lol. Like, I know for a fact the first time I read the arc that's currently airing in the anime, in the manga, it was ten times more intense and dramatic.
Back to top Go down
Tyki
Human
Human
Tyki

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Higure wrote:
The anime can be clearer indeeed, but the anime is also on crack and messes things up a bit too, lol. Like, I know for a fact the first time I read the arc that's currently airing in the anime, in the manga, it was ten times more intense and dramatic.
I agree..for the most part.

But I think in the latest episode, 88, the anime completely beat the manga. It was so awesome and a shock. But yea, in all other cases the feeling the manga gives, I can appreciate a lot more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dgraydivinity.net/index.php?referrerid=1
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:06 pm

you do have a point, this episode was very well done. the whole episode I was like, "omg" lol.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:27 pm

wow i think that really was a filler manga chapter.
Although i did laugh at the end.

"THE BLACK ORDER IS REALLY DESTROYED"

"Later on, Bak, who'd come to help with the move, created a new vaccine for the Komuvitan-D after many hardships"

lol

But now with the latest chapter it really looks like it's getting good.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:09 am

Yeah! THey have their new uniforms too!

TIME SKIP o.O totally called it. (to people unknown)

I'm ticked at mister hitler, which now has an official spelling of his name BUT I'm too lazy to go look it up.
Back to top Go down
Univenon
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
Univenon

Female Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:44 am

D.Gray-Man chapter 166 makes me giddy....
Back to top Go down
http://univenon.deviantart.com
lawliet-ryuuzaki
Finder
Finder
lawliet-ryuuzaki

Male Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:56 am

Shocked that's an insane chapter

now I really like D.Gray-Man, this chapter cleared a lot of things up that bothered me
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:45 pm

omg, I KNEW it was going to be something like that. I KNEW it. how on earth could it have been any other way. Question time tho... who was the little kid at the begining of the chapter supposed to be? lol. I have my guess' but it wasn't Allen... so was it Mana?
Back to top Go down
TomoyoSakagami
Training Exorcist
Training Exorcist
TomoyoSakagami

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:00 pm

The little kid IS allen. If you would care to notice his hand....ya, you see it now don't ya XD.
Also Mana says to the dog "You were Allen's Friend too"

The Clown is Mana, if you remember, they were in a circus.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:17 pm

but Allen's hair was too long. Allen was younger than that when Mana died. He looked too old and snotty to be Alllen. He always looked like Kanda... imo. I'll go re read it to see the hand tho. lol
Back to top Go down
TomoyoSakagami
Training Exorcist
Training Exorcist
TomoyoSakagami

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:02 pm

uguu, that's when he probably first met mana.

D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 2 04

When he's wiping his face.

D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 2 06

Dog Licking His hand

D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 2 07

You was allen's friend too....
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:07 pm

I see that now. I always read through the chapters too fast, but still, its odd, in all the other flash backs, Allen looks smaller, and a lot more timid.

and Mana is ten times creepier than I had imagined, I want him to take off the clown face paint and stuff XD (I really don't like clowns - unless its Allen, and even then, he better not get too much more clowny >.> )
Back to top Go down
TomoyoSakagami
Training Exorcist
Training Exorcist
TomoyoSakagami

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:31 pm

mmm who knows, still it's getting itneresting.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:38 pm

Yeah this was a great chapter.

Don't worry Higure i had to read it twice to be sure of who the kid was, at first i thought it was Kanda as well.

So we finally know for sure about Mana.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:46 pm

I'm actually quite pleased with this "plot twist" even tho I do believe everyone saw it coming from a mile away, the whole, "Mana is the 14th" AND the "Now Allen is" thing. Basically I'm super excited about how this will all play out now. Will Allen end up leaving the order because everyone suspects him, or will he stay but always be accused of being on the side of the earl. lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D. Gray-Man Manga
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next