Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

D. Gray-Man Manga

Go down 
+9
lawliet-ryuuzaki
Tyki
TomoyoSakagami
Univenon
Anelya
[Cross]
maxsteele77
renge
Higure
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:44 pm

I can't believe that Marie cut off his fingers!! But... did anyone else see how pissed off Kanda got? lol. I'm glad Timothy was using his possession ability on the akuma. Shows he's actually useful. Attacking the enemy from the inside. Whoa! What if he could possess a Noah? lol. unlike stupid Mei Ling from that filler arc, I hope Timothy sticks around, it calls for humor and we need more exorcists, we're running low. I wanna see Timothy and Lavi interact XD.
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

Male Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:58 pm

Hey! Mei Ling wasn't stupid :3

Though, Timothy will be really funny at the order. Lavi will treat Timothy as a little brother, Timothy will prank him. Then Lavi will see him like Allen does, as an annoying kid. Kanda will just hit him mercilessly lol.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:29 am

lol i can see Kanda taking Timothy on as like an apprentice (or Timothy simply following Kanda everywhere he go's) which means he'll become a mini Kanda lol.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:01 am

he certainly has the attitude for it doesn't he, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:47 am

No DGM chapter this week!
Hoshino is really taking her sweet time isn't she?
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

Male Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:46 am

WHAT???? No new chapter this week again? WHAT THE HELL!!!!

At this rate, the anime will never return.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:27 am

That's probably why the anime was sent to hiatus. Hoshino planned to have these weeks off so they knew that the anime would not progress.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:44 pm

She seriously needs to work on her preparation skills!
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:17 pm

I hope Hoshino uses her break weeks to prepare new chapters in advance instead of going out shopping or just sitting on her ass. I've never seen or heard of a manga going on breaks as much as D.Gray-Man does.

THEIR BETTER BE A NEW CHAPTER NEXT WEEK!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:24 pm

lol you've obviously never read Hunter × Hunter it went for more than a year without a release.
Back to top Go down
Godfather
Human
Human
Godfather

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:29 am

I was wondering about Allen Walker's Innocence...Is it "Crowned Clown" or "Crown Clown"? Because some DGM manga translations have both... (Please answer with haste...Thank you!) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lawliet-ryuuzaki
Finder
Finder
lawliet-ryuuzaki

Male Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:18 am

Godfather wrote:
I was wondering about Allen Walker's Innocence...Is it "Crowned Clown" or "Crown Clown"? Because some DGM manga translations have both... (Please answer with haste...Thank you!) Very Happy

this is what wikipedia says:

His parasite-type anti-Akuma weapon goes through two different forms resembling giant arms until it reaches its true form, the Crown Clown (クラウン・クラウン, Kuraun Kuraun?), which takes the form of a type of body armor and a giant claw.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:21 am

lol that's funny, because the L and R are interchangeable.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:57 pm

Yea haha. In Japanese, Kuraun can mean Crown or Clown. However, especially in the anime, if you listen closely to how Allen says, "Kuraun Kuraun," it sounds as if he's trying to say, "Crown Clown."
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:59 pm

LOL, so Hunter x Hunter was a weekly shounen manga and it never got a release for a year? Damm that is one lazy-ass manga author, its as if he didn't even wanna do it, LoL.

I hope Hoshino doesn't become like that, but it sure seems like she's going down that very, very, very, very, very, very DARK PATH!!! LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:28 am

OMG, so i just found out that Hoshino is apparently ill again so looks like their won't be any new chapters for a while.

*sigh* i guess it can't be helped! No
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:35 pm

OMG it's Hunter X Hunter all over again NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 4:29 pm

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-11-16/hoshino-puts-d-gray-man-manga-on-hold-due-to-health

yah she's sick, and now the manga is on hiatus. Tis be sad news, I regret calling her a lazy bum. I take it back.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 4:57 pm

She's not related to Yoshihiro Togashi is she? He's the author of Hunter X Hunter who took so many long breaks because he was "suffering from an unspecified illness" lol.

*sigh* this is really sad news, maybe she's been unwell for awhile now and they knew she'd be taking some time off so they knew that even with fillers the anime would catch up.

I just really hope it doesn't turn into another Hunter X Hunter, i don't think i can handle no DGM at all for 1 1/2 years. I hope she gets better soon.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:13 pm

Well it can't be helped I guess, but I hope her illness is nothing serious. I really hope she gets better soon!

I miss DGM!!! No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D. Gray-Man Manga
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14