Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

D. Gray-Man Manga

Go down 
+9
lawliet-ryuuzaki
Tyki
TomoyoSakagami
Univenon
Anelya
[Cross]
maxsteele77
renge
Higure
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

Male Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-05-25

D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:41 pm

Allen's left eye wasn't reacting to the Level 4 during the Black-Order attack, it was reacting to the huge akuma cause it was still alive and it grabbed Johnny and tried to consume him, but Bak, Renee and the others saved him, but it still was able to evolve.

If the Earl has Level 4's, thats scary for the exorcists. So far, the only ones who can probably take on a Level 4 is Lenalee and probably Kanda. Allen was already having a hard time when he was fighting it, so it seems he's not quite ready to fight one yet. Yea i agree, it was probably just one of the Earl's human informants, working for money.

I really wanna see Lenalee fight, Lavi's new hammer and Krory fight again, hopefully after this arc is resolved. Oh I think Sheryl Kamelot is a mistake, I think it's supposed to be Cyril Kamelot.

I've gotta say my favorite Noah as of this week's chapter is Lulubell. At first, I thought tentacle for hands and shape-shifting into anything, KOOL! But when she returns in that liquid form and is able to fight on par with Cross, Cloud, and Sokaro at the same time, I was impressed.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:46 pm

it wouldn't break through it because its the one that put it up. Its not like someone put it up there to keep it in, I think it was put up to keep them from running away. and if it was a Noah who placed the barrier, I doubt it'd be able to break through.
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:07 pm

Sennen-Ko wrote:
Allen's left eye wasn't reacting to the Level 4 during the Black-Order attack, it was reacting to the huge akuma cause it was still alive and it grabbed Johnny and tried to consume him, but Bak, Renee and the others saved him, but it still was able to evolve.

Really? I remember Allen's eye reacting to the lvl 4, but i could be wrong.

Sennen-Ko wrote:
If the Earl has Level 4's, thats scary for the exorcists. So far, the only ones who can probably take on a Level 4 is Lenalee and probably Kanda. Allen was already having a hard time when he was fighting it, so it seems he's not quite ready to fight one yet.

I'd say that Allen and Lenalee are about even, with Allen probably being the strongest if it really came down to it, since they've both reached the next stage of innocence evolution they'd be pretty even.
Allen was weaker against the lvl 4 because he'd just been fighting all those lvl 3's and he was affected by the lvl 4's scream thing that lowered his sync rate, whereas Lenalee was fighting at full strength.

Also i think the only other non Generals that could fight a lvl 4 at this stage would be Krory, since it too seems like his innocence has evolved to the same next level as Allen and Lenalee. Also Kanda would probably be able to as well, since we really don't know the limits of his power. Lavi better hurry up and get stronger or he's gonna get left behind lol
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:40 pm

Yeah, Lavi needs to get his butt in gear, sheesh...

I do believe however, that the next thing that will happen to answer questions will be Kanda's past and his special person he's looking for, etc. I also believe during this time, his Innocence will become like Lenalee's. (I think this for a couple reasons. One, in a recent chapter there was mention of someone from Kanda's past, a swordsman guy. Plus I think that we're going to start paying attention to the other characters now, since we've come to a point where it needs to build back up to a climax)

Also, Allen's eye did react to the Level 4. Because his eye is reacting during the time when they're fighting it around Hevlaska and stuff in the basement where there are no other Akuma besides the Level 4 around.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:45 pm

Bah, Kanda shmanda lol

I want to see more Krory and find out if his innocence really has evolved. Maybe if it is a real lvl 4 Krory will save the day.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:50 pm

Krory, Lavi and Lenalee need some scene time! lol.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:53 pm

lol, I agree. Forget Marie, he came out too much already. Lenalee, Lavi, and Krory need more scene time. I wanna see the Generals fight more too.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:29 am

I don't really consider Marie as a main Exorcist. Though I think it'd be nice to get some back story on him, how he became blind, when he got his innocence. etc. But I'm already invested in Lavi, Krory and Lenalee and I want to know more about them, and I want to see them more.

btw, how come it seems like no one knew Marie was blind? I thought that was obvious on so many levels, besides the fact that its actually stated in the anime(don't ask where I can remember), and I'm sure, somewhere in the manga when he was introduced.

We've had a lot of Kanda, but I still want to know who the person is he's looking for, and how he got his life consuming tattoo, lol. And I also want to see if my theory about Allen being his brother is accurate as well.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:37 am

lol, Allen being Kanda's brother, wow, that would be quite amusing. And maybe Allen is that special someone he's looking for? lol, ahaha!
Back to top Go down
lawliet-ryuuzaki
Finder
Finder
lawliet-ryuuzaki

Male Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:18 am

lol, & what if he has the same plans for his brother(/the person hes looking for) like Sasuke had for Itachi (killing him!), oo watch ur back Allen xD

& im realy interested in that hourglass hes got in his chamber
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:22 am

lol, wow that would be something. Yea, i wanna know the significance of that hourglass with the cherry blossom petals too.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:45 pm

it represents his life span. re-read/watch kanda's fight with Skin.
Back to top Go down
lawliet-ryuuzaki
Finder
Finder
lawliet-ryuuzaki

Male Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:42 pm

Yeah, i already knew that lol, but thx, what i really wanted to know was how it works, is it a curse someone put on him along with that tatoo, so basically a manga chapter about Kanda that explains everything the tatoo, hourglas & the one his looking for
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:52 pm

there needs to a nice little arc explaining Kanda's past, his curse tattoo, and how it connects to the hourglass.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:47 am

Yea i agree. I'm sure their will be an arc for explaining Kanda's past, how he got that tattoo and that special person he's looking for. I'm also interested on how Kanda became an exorcist. I'm sure he lived in Japan before The Earl decided to make Japan his akuma gathering headquarters, LoL.

Oh yea, im also interested as well to learn how Marie became blind, but I agree with u Higure, i don't really consider him one of the main exorcists. I do however consider Miranda to be a main exorcist, i just like her innocence, it's so unique and original.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:42 pm

The way I've seen it recently is that Allen, and Lenalee are the main Exorcists with Lavi and Kanda right behind them so I consider the four of them the MAIN characters, where Krory and Miranda are still pretty important, I do love them, but you don't see them as much. I'm kinda waiting to see where Chaozii's going to go in the category, probably with Miranda and Krory... or he'll be in the back with Marie, and the other Generals. (face it the generals are awesome and all, but they're hardly in it, so far anyway, and I don't count Cross right now because he's "dead" which I also don't believe is true yet). I want to see Miranda go on a mission with Marie... I think something could happen Wink it'd be so cute.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:36 pm

I'd class Krory as a main exorcist with Allen, Lenalee, Lavi and Kanda. But i agree that at this stage Miranda doesn't quite have main status.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:11 am

WOW WOW WOW!!!! D.Gray-Man chapter 176 of this week is awesome. This arc's battle begins!!!!

So it really is a Level 4 akuma, that is scary. Plus, their is a Level 2 and a Level 3 their as well. I think Kanda, Allen, and Marie are outnumbered. The Skulls are so kool how they can cast magic spells. So Allen's left eye and pianist abilities are negected cause of the Skulls magic. And I feel so bad for the Mother Superior, I think she got hit by an akuma blast cause her face was turning into ash......thats just not right.

I cant wait for next week's chapter. And Link is starting to piss me off, LoL. I hate how he's telling Allen he can't use the Ark gates to save innocent people. I hope the Level 4 or the other akuma kills Link, LoL.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 12:11 pm

No new chapter this week again. The pain is so intense!!! LoL. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Godfather
Human
Human
Godfather

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:25 am

Higure wrote:
I think this is a sign that Allen's eye is going to level up again soon... Hopefully that thing will stop popping up, its really annoying, and it was super inconsistent in the recent anime episodes. I hope it goes back to be just his eye changing colors, and his curse mark changing shape, like it did when he was playing the piano in the ark. Then maybe he'll also be able to notice if there's a Noah around too! lol. So when Sheryl pops up he doesn't have the upper hand right away because they think he's a normal human or any of the other Noah that have yet to be introduced.

As for the Level 4... I really think it'll be silly if its super easy to beat -_- its like, huge powerful akuma nearly wipes out the entire order, next arc, Level 4 taken out in 3 chapters! woo! lol. I dunno, we'll wait and see.... I am looking forward to some fighting though, so this should be fun.

Also, I think the priestess was just an Earl's informant. looking back on the anime, there was a doctor in a hospital working for the Earl, killing people, for money. And in the beginning of this chapter the preistess recieves a huge donation... hint hint... lol. So I think she just called the Earl and told him there were Exorcists, and so he sent an Akuma to take care of them.

I like the way you think, Higure. afro
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:18 pm

Just read this week's chapter, getting sooooo good. 2 Level 3 Akuma, 1 Level 2 Akuma, and the Level 4 Akuma, damm, I think Allen folks need some help, LoL!!!

Ahaha, that mother superior, so glad she died, that bitch, wearing a nun's outfit, an outfit of god and she became a broker for The Earl, hah, she deserved to die.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:02 pm

Well it's about time Hoshino did some more work lol, im getting tired of not having my DGM manga every week.

Yeah good chapter, im thinking Timothy will possess the Akuma then someone else will kill it thereby freeing Link. I hope he doesn't die (i really don't think he will but you just never know) i've started to really like Link now.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:23 pm

LoL, i know it is about time Hoshino did some DGM chapters, i was gettin tired of having no manga chapters. She better not be takin a break anytime soon!

HaHa, yea im startin to like Link too. Although I think he should just stick to his talisman spells from being a member of Crow, rather then using that practically useless little dagger on his hand.

Yea, im anxious to see Timothy become an exorcist and use his possession ability in battle. Although I think he'd have to stick to the sidelines like Miranda cause he techincally can't defend himself when possessing someone.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:19 am

Mybe he has other abilities that we don't know about yet, something that will protect his body when hes not in it.
Back to top Go down
Sennen-Ko
General's Apprentice
General's Apprentice
Sennen-Ko

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:04 pm

Damm, that Level 4 Akuma is kickin their ass, LoL!

Ahhh, poor Marie, he had to sever three of his fingers or else he would've died. Damm, that just sucks balls!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man Manga   D. Gray-Man Manga - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D. Gray-Man Manga
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next