Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

D.gray-man getting licenced

Go down 
+6
renge
Tyki
jardindelanuit
willacekai42
Zurenriri
Higure
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
renge
Human
Human
renge

Female Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-05-19

D.gray-man getting licenced - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.gray-man getting licenced   D.gray-man getting licenced - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:04 pm

how do u guys actuallie find out info bout all of that mentioned above? lol. cuz i dun noe how to! lol. alien
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: D.gray-man getting licenced   D.gray-man getting licenced - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:05 pm

the internet if full of information, you just gotta look for it ^^
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
renge
Human
Human
renge

Female Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: D.gray-man getting licenced   D.gray-man getting licenced - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:12 pm

ooo. okie. hee. thx((:
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D.gray-man getting licenced   D.gray-man getting licenced - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:16 pm

mostly I just google, and if google doesn't have the info directly, I find a site that has a link to the info XD lol
Back to top Go down
GiggleStrawberry
Human
Human
GiggleStrawberry

Female Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: D.gray-man getting licenced   D.gray-man getting licenced - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 4:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Someone obviously deleted my comment. Anyways, someone mentioned that this sub group is going to become popular since Shinsen dropped it. Rethink? Who comes close to BO quality is Yuurisan and by far really popular.

I was the one that said it. Because around that time Yuurisans also decided to drop DGM. It was only known until yesterday that they decided to pick it up again.
Back to top Go down
http://catharsis-decay.livejournal.com/
WolfReborn
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
WolfReborn

Male Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: D.gray-man getting licenced   D.gray-man getting licenced - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 4:32 pm

It's very nice and easy for you to complain Guest but if you have no intention to watch our sub or anything, why come here to bother us about it? Please keep respectful we are doing the best we can with the resources we have and are striving to get better. We have no issues with yuurisan if you would prefer there release then enjoy it, but please keep your comments to yourself and stop posting them on our board.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: D.gray-man getting licenced   D.gray-man getting licenced - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:06 pm

GiggleStrawberry wrote:
Guest wrote:
Someone obviously deleted my comment. Anyways, someone mentioned that this sub group is going to become popular since Shinsen dropped it. Rethink? Who comes close to BO quality is Yuurisan and by far really popular.

I was the one that said it. Because around that time Yuurisans also decided to drop DGM. It was only known until yesterday that they decided to pick it up again.

I want to apologize for the rude guest -_-

As for further posts made here currently that have been deleted I would like to state this: We are NOT in competion with Yuurisans! If you prefer their subs, that's fine, but you do NOT get to come here and insult our Subs. We do not expect our fans to go to yuurisans and insult theirs. Please respect our hard work, and if you do not have anything nice to say, please don't say anything at all. If not only respect for the staff here that works hard for everyone else's sake, but to keep it a nice place for others to come and enjoy themselves in D. Gray-Man fandom, without being harrassed for having an opinion that is not yours. Thank you all.
Back to top Go down
helmsdeep
Human
Human

Male Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: D.gray-man getting licenced   D.gray-man getting licenced - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 11:09 am

Wow idiots like that guest really piss me off. >Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D.gray-man getting licenced   D.gray-man getting licenced - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D.gray-man getting licenced
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2