Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naruto Manga

Go down 
+4
TomoyoSakagami
[Cross]
maxsteele77
Higure
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Naruto Manga - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:36 am

I do love Shikamaru. For a long time Shikamaru was my top fav naruto character (this was when Gaara was creepy, Naruto was annoying, and Sasuke was dumb - Sasuke is still dumb) lol.
I was very sad, but I LOVE Shikmaru, and how he can turn something so sad into something possitive. And it really brings out, in my eyes, a sense of them still getting older, without needing a time skip, you can really see them growing, mentally as well as physically. Its just hard for me to see a depressed Naruto tho XD
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:02 am

When was Gaara ever creepy?
Just because he used to crush people to death in blood soaked sand lol.

He's my (and probably 99% of non Sasuke fangirls) favorite char.

I also really like Shikamaru, he reminds me of myself actually. Pretty smart but instead of using it prefers just to cruise.

I wonder if there will be another time skip, or if Naruto will finish with everyone as they are now.
I think there will be another one, and this one might be even longer than 2 years.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:56 am

I have a theory. But in ways I hope its wrong because that would mean the serious is coming to a close.

they go on for so many more arcs, as many as they'd like IMO, and then when it comes down to the "final" battle, betweeen whomever (most likely Sasuke will be involved) it'll be all climaxy and dramatic, and then as soon as the battle is done, it'll do a like, 10 year time skip (maybe more) and the last ep will show everyone all grown up and what happened to each one. (Who Sakura ended up with if anyone, if Naruto is hokage yet, this and that).

but I could be wrong, I mean, with all these plot twists, anything could happen.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

Male Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:20 pm

Hopefully it will end that way, with the sheer number of characters I'd like to know how they all turn out.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:51 pm

I'm sure that if they do that, it'd be like an hour episode, or at least it better XD no matter how it ends, I want at LEAST an hour of farewell ness, I love so many characters, I'm gonna be LOST when Naruto ends... >.>
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

Male Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 4:19 pm

For a long series I think that there would be quite an amount of content in store.
If you are gonna be lost, then read Katekyo Hitman Reborn XD
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 4:47 pm

actually, I may start that once Naruto ends (scary thought tho) I'll need something long and ongoing to fill the void.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:02 pm

I think if there isn't another time skip then they will definitely have the classic, skip forward to see how everyone turns out thing.

But i doubt it will even be an episode in length, as i've seen many series end with the skip forward thing but i'm pretty sure i've never seen an episode long one, mostly just a few minutes.

You should read Hitman Reborn, it's great, and will be going for a long time yet.
But i can't see any signs of Naruto ending anytime soon *sigh of relief*
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:23 pm

yeah, same here, plus even if the manga ends we have the anime that at this rate will take another couple years to reach the end after the manga ends XD lol
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:43 pm

A couple of years to reach the end after the manga, lol.
Are you forgetting the thing that kills kittens, fillers. We'll be lucky if we get to see the end of the Naruto anime in our lifetimes.
Back to top Go down
lawliet-ryuuzaki
Finder
Finder
lawliet-ryuuzaki

Male Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:46 pm

I dk how ppl still can stand the anime, I really hate it cause they put fillers in it altough it won't catch up with manga like 4 a few years & cause of that the original storyline gets a bad name & ppl will think the original story sucks 2
i think Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lawliet-ryuuzaki
Finder
Finder
lawliet-ryuuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:47 pm

@maxsteele77
lol!
idd Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:14 pm

I was one of the few I think that suffered through the Naruto fillers all the way. I can honestly say they sucked, most of them, and yes, nearly killed the series I think.

Honestly, if the fillers weren't so STUPID there wouldn't be a big problem. But the plots suck for the most part, and it always centered around Naruto doing the same thing over and over. I don't think Shippuden will do that, tho I can't say that until I actually watch the first real filler arc of Shippuden. what I saw of it was okay, compared to the billion seasons of fillers of Naruto. lol.

I personally think the Naruto anime *when NOT in fillers* stays REALLY close to the manga, surprisingly so too, IMO. And I like anime more than manga because of voice acting, color, etc. lol.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:38 pm

I no what u mean about suffering, i started watching Naruto about halfway through the fillers, it was torture but i forced my self to watch those stupid "plots" (and i use the term plot VERY loosely) to try and find sasuke.

Yeah the shippuuden filler arc so far is very different from the old naruto fillers. Instead of being just 1-5 eps long, this one looks like its going to go for a while.
Which means they can actually introduce chars, have some char development, and some sort of semblance of a plot.

The shipp filler arc really reminds me of the bleach bount arc (which i thought as fillers go it wasnt to bad).
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:03 pm

oh no, I had already suffered through almost half the Naruto fillers by the time I got to the bount arc in Bleach, the bount arc was a decent filler, and sometimes enjoyable.
I actually want to watch this Naruto filler, but again, I want to try and wait until its over so I can get it down in one shot instead of letting it drag on, lol. Specially since I know what arc is next and hoo boy am I looking forward to that, in a bad... I'm gonna cry my eyes out all over again way. lol. Mostly seeing Shikamaru cry was the saddest thing ever.

Don't you just love when you're reminded why you LOVE a character in a series. This keeps happennig to me with Shikamaru because there's always large gaps where he's not really in the series, but once he shows up and does his thing I just love him all over again. lol.

(my posts are too long)

one thing I really hated about the Naruto Fillers was that at least one bad guy looked and acted gay, like... "pink hair? wth?"
Back to top Go down
lawliet-ryuuzaki
Finder
Finder
lawliet-ryuuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 4:29 am

In Naruto I only liked 1 filler chapter: the1 with that sound-ninja Memnon or Menmon i can't remember how he was called, but that chapter was the only 1 that was really good
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 4:29 am

oh was that the one were he died in the end to save his village
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:24 am

eh? I'm missing something. I actualy didn't read the first part of the manga. I've only read Shippuden, because of the fillers.
Back to top Go down
lawliet-ryuuzaki
Finder
Finder
lawliet-ryuuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:55 pm

maxsteele77 wrote:
oh was that the one were he died in the end to save his village
Yes, that 1, although it wasn't his village that he saved but the village they(the sound village) attacked.
Back to top Go down
lawliet-ryuuzaki
Finder
Finder
lawliet-ryuuzaki

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:56 pm

Higure wrote:
eh? I'm missing something. I actualy didn't read the first part of the manga. I've only read Shippuden, because of the fillers.

What I meant was a filler chapter of the Naruto anime, but if u started reading the manga from when they got older then I think u missed the Kakashi Gaiden, which was really great
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:42 pm

no, I read the kakashi gaiden, I own it too, lol. I'm buying the shippuden manga as a side manga collection. lol.

filler "chapter" in the anime? lol. I guess you mean the filler arc.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 4:45 pm

lol i didn't even notice that he wrote filler chapter.

But yeah that 3 episode arc with Menma was practically the only filler eps that i liked that weren't funny (there were a few of them that were pretty funny)
It was so sad.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:24 pm

um, my fav filler is the one episode that, techincally was in the manga... so I dunno if it counts as a filler? kakashi's mask XD
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:25 pm

oh that ep was sooo funny, especially how Sasuke pictured him.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:55 pm

I know XD lol.

That was one of those episodes where I was like, "Aw, Sasuke's a real boy!" lol. by real I mean, not stupid and abnormally obsessed with revenge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto Manga
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next