Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naruto Manga

Go down 
+4
TomoyoSakagami
[Cross]
maxsteele77
Higure
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
blakbunnie27
Finder
Finder

Male Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Naruto Manga - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:40 am

If naruto and konohamaru were to get into battle, it'd just turn out to be a showdown of the erotic jutsus.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:43 am

Which would be HILARIOUS!!!
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:05 am

lol! you're right, that WOULD be Hilarious!! lol.
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:55 pm

Yay finally some manga.

How cool is Hachibi transformed, he's a Oxopus lol. So he controls the demon, i bet he'll teach Naruto how to take as much of the 9-tails power as he wants without loosing control.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:13 pm

lol, wow, that was unexpected, where the hell is Sasuke's sharingan, its like, he beat Itachi and became useless! wth. I had high hopes for his new powers, guess... that was a let down. Tho, it is a tailed beast... I wonder what he's thinking about Naruto about right now, this is only 8 tails, Naruto can have 9!! lol.

Sweet, Naruto will totally learn to control the nine tails! Thats what this is all about I bet, to basically say, there's a way for Naruto to control the kyuubi and use its powers.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:17 pm

Sasuke is gonna thrashed since his precious sharingan doesn't work on Hachibi.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

Male Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:34 pm

haha....anyone notice the numerous bites that karen has on her? I thought it was limited to her arm...now its just getting weird. Though its sasuke so I guess she wouldn't care. But yeah they are all getting thrashed, I think madara will end this fight. Because sasuke is too weak to win.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:42 pm

Yeah me too. The only thing that can save Sasuke now is Madara, in fact he probably sent Sasuke after the 8-tails knowing he'd get his ass thrashed so Sasuke will let him teach him.

Sasuke is finally FINALLY gonna get taught not to be such a baby.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:11 am

I wonder how Hachibi's gonna get out of Sasukes Amaterasu? Didn't Amaterasu come from Itachi's right eye? Isn't the Amaterasu Sasuke's about to use coming from his left eye?

Ahhhh so many questions. Please don't die Mr. 8-Tails Jinchuuriki
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:54 am

Sasuke an idiot, and I think he's realizing it! OH THE JOY! lol.

Hopefully he doesn't kill the jinchuuriki! And drops Ataksuki like a bad habit.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:02 am

Yes but that would require him to stop being an idiot and i don't think that's gonna happen any time soon.

I think those 2 other Shinobi from Kumogakure will interfere saving Hachibi and allowing team Taka to escape.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:56 am

most likely.

tho, Sasuke remembering, or thinking about Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi gives me SOME hope. And the fact that he is capable of making friends, even if they're just recruits to help him meet his goals, he's starting to care about them too I think, lol.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:14 am

Sasuke = Stupid whiny baby need i say more.

That's if what he's saying is the truth, i'm starting to think that maybe Sasuke could be playing Madara. I mean last chapter he has this happy Konoha flashback which allows him to activate Amaterasu then this chapter he suddenly wants to kill everyone in Konoha.

Something just doesn't seem right to me, he really is either a stupid whiny baby or trying to play Madara for a fool.

Akatsuki better watch out, the Raikage's comin to town and he's pissed. I think that he'll save Hachibi who will then teach Naruto how to gain more control over the Kyuubi. Cos lets face it if Naruto can't gain more control over it he's not gonna stand a chance against Pain. I mean if Jiraiya couldn't beat him how can Naruto possibaly do it without the help of the 9-tails.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:52 am

yeah... I think Sasuke is playing him, I mean, unless he's completely oblivious to his own feelings, which is actually not out of the ball park, BUT. I really don't see him acting like that and then picturing Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi... it doesn't make too much sense. So I'm hoping he's not an idiot about it. Tho honestly I wouldn't care if he just killed the stupid elders I really hate them. lol.

Naruto needs some powering up, majorly.

Theory time!

Sasuke and everyone go to Konoha, fight it out, Sasuke ends up switching sides right in the middle of battle against konoha, helps Naruto and everyone fight off Akatsuki's attack. And Sasuke's a good again!(fangirlism attack) Time skip number 2! Training for a year or two to gain the ability to defeat Akatsuki. Of course this all would be stretched out a lot more than this, I doubt shippuden will be short by any means. But its just a theory.

Besides, who thinks Sakura and Karin fighting over Sasuke wouldn't be hilarious? Even tho i'd like to think Sakura's over Sasuke by now.... lol.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:17 am

This was one of the greatest chapters ever, i was starting to think there was no hope left for Hachibi then BAM he survives the plot no jutsu, with style.

This line had me ROFL for ages "Quit your stupid rapping! You suck at it anyway" lol pure greatness.

So it really does look like Hachibi will teach Naruto how to control the 9-tails, even though it looks as if Hachibi doesn't "control" the 8-tails it looks like they're genuine partners if not friends.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:56 pm

That chapter was win times 9000, the cover alone was the greatest i've ever seen. All 9 Jinchuriki's together, i feel really bad for them all considering they're all dead except for Naruto, Gaara and Hachibi. They all look like they'd have been really cool.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:58 pm

I find it hilarious that Kishimoto designed complex original designs of characters that won't even appear in the series. Unless they get resurrected somehow.

P.S. What the hell was Kakashi doing?! Pein was going to end Iruka's suffering as a low level character who is watching his own students become higher ranking than he is. Its understandable if its Kakashi getting surpassed by naruto because Kakashi is a high level jounin. Damn you Kakashi!
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:01 pm

Maybe we'll get lucky and the anime people will FINALLY do some worth while fillers, about them. Now those would be fillers i look forward to (did i actually just say that)
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:02 pm

Actually thats what I was thinking as well, because the anime had a sillouette of the 4 tails human which we've never seen but I assume we will in the anime. How crazy of a squad do you think the 9 would be?
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:06 pm

OMFG if they all worked together they'd take over the world no questions about it, unstoppable even if they don't all work with their Bijuu's like Hachibi does. I can't think of anything that would even put up a fight against them.

They'd probably tear each other apart long before anyone else got the chance to, it looks like they'd have a more than a few conflicting personality's lol.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:09 pm

But still that would be such an epic grouping, just the way they look is evidence enough.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:14 pm

It just looks so cool how they're all holding up the number of fingers for what Jinchuuriki.
Back to top Go down
lawliet-ryuuzaki
Finder
Finder
lawliet-ryuuzaki

Male Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 1:23 pm

Noooooooo! OMG, noooo! Now we have to wait 2 weeks for the next chapter, i can't wait anylonger (after waiting for 2minutes) still 20158 minutes to go, nooooo
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 1:56 pm

I no it sucks that we have to wait 2 weeks, the latest chapter was epic. I actually think that Kakahsi might die.
Back to top Go down
lawliet-ryuuzaki
Finder
Finder
lawliet-ryuuzaki

Male Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:30 pm

no, i think(hope) Yamato will help him since he hasn't appeared yet with the Konoha-invasion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto Manga
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next