Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naruto Manga

Go down 
+4
TomoyoSakagami
[Cross]
maxsteele77
Higure
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Naruto Manga - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:59 pm

Didn't he mention a bee in the last chapter as well?
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:46 pm

a bee is not an animal. a bee is a bug. aren't all the tailed beasts animals?
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 7:43 pm

lol i do no that Higure. I just thought it must have been a bee as i'm pretty sure this is the second or third time he's mentioned it.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:13 pm

hum, maybe, its possible, I was actually asking, aren't all the tailed beasts animals? XD I can't remember. I think they are, but who knows, we may never know because Sasuke's getting his arse kicked.... lol.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:27 pm

hmmm i think because its tailed "beasts" and not tailed "animals" it means they can be anything other than humans. Or at least thats what i think.

lol i know isn't it great, maybe this rapping ultra cool Jinchuuriki can knock some sense into Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:51 pm

lol, who knows, maybe getting his trashed kicked by this jinchuuriki will make Sasuke respect Naruto more XD lol.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:02 pm

Maybe after he sees how strong a jinchuuriki is he'll become one himself.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:28 pm

So anyone else hear the news that Binktopia is stopping Naruto (and all their other releases i think) which means there's only one group actively doing Naruto, imagine the horror if they stopped to. http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7316

EDIT:

OMFG i just realized that Binktopia are the group that scanlate DGM and many other manga that i read. i REALLY hope they aren't dropping any other projects.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

Male Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:59 pm

Well yeah of course I've heard, its very saddening. Sleepyfan it is i guess...Check your userCP
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:04 pm

Ok so i was panicking for nothing they're only dropping Naruto. lol i was really panicking there for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:34 pm

why would they drop Naruto? thats dumb, who else does Naruto manga? Binktopia is like the best scanlators, eek... at least they're not dropping DGM.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:40 pm

The only other group thats upto date with Naruto is Sleepyfans. They're dropping it for real life stuff, but i don't think that actually makes much sense cos they'll still be doing all their other scanlations.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:43 pm

yeah, dropping one 17 page a week manga doesn't seem like a big difference... lol.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:45 am

Thats it im officially a Hachi fanboy, how cool is he everything he does makes me crack up. Plus he's kicking the crap out of Sasuke what more could you ask for.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:02 pm

lol, well... he is funny, and Sasuke deserves a beating that's for sure, but I'm more curious about him than a fan right now.

so since when can people eat other people's chakra by... biting them....... thats just weird. And then have it heal them, even weirder.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:24 pm

Well...it looked questionable or at least Karin did. I'll take a wild guess and say that all of those bites are from Sasuke too.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:34 pm

most likely, so is it just something Sasuke can do now? or... ga, its too confusing, Naruto's plot is starting to bug me a bit... I wish the chapters weren't getting so short, it seems each week I'm left with more questions, and no answers, also why isn't Sasuke using his eye jutsu to just like, make him pass out or something. lol.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:39 pm

Well its Karin's ability, her chakra can heal. It would fill in the plot hole of Sasuke being fully healed after fighting deidara and going directly into fighting Itachi.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:08 pm

If Hachibi can give them a beating as he is now imagine how whooped their going to be when he starts using his Jinchuriki powers, hes really gonna wipe the floor with them.

I know i feel like the chapters are getting shorter each week as well, and i don't think there's a new chpt this week.
Back to top Go down
lawliet-ryuuzaki
Finder
Finder
lawliet-ryuuzaki

Male Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 5:10 am

YEAH! hell transform into his BEAST cool
Back to top Go down
blakbunnie27
Finder
Finder

Male Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:34 am

*sigh*... I was reading the manga and thinking at the same time. And I realized that, as mentioned early after the two year jump, Naruto is still a Genin!!! And now, he's learning to control nature chakura... I hope after all this Akatsuki crap is done, the artist puts up a Chuunin exam arc. Because I actually like that arc. Those were the days when Naruto (the manga, not the char) was still pretty good.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:38 am

Yeah I'd love to FINALLY see Naruto become a Chunin. hmmm even though Sai was a member of Root is he still a Genin? If he is than him and Naruto could take the exam together lol.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:47 am

THAT would be great, I'd love to see Naruto and Sai go through the Chuunin Exams, even tho I bet Sai probably has no need for getting a chuunin rank.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:57 am

I just think it would be great to see Naruto and Sai doing the Chunin exams together. They'd kick ass, especially if they do it after Naruto has mastered nature chakura.

lol imagine if Naruto had to fight Konohamaru.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:15 am

it would be awesome Naruto and Sai kicking ass together. I wanna see it now, thanks a lot Max, it better happen that way now! lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto Manga
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next