Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naruto Manga

Go down 
+4
TomoyoSakagami
[Cross]
maxsteele77
Higure
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Naruto Manga - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:50 pm

I'd really like to see Guy become Hokage, i reckon that'd be a real site to see. lol
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

Male Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:54 pm

lol I don't think anybody would take him seriously. Also, he wouldn't want to be hokage, he just wants to train.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:50 am

lol i no it would never happen but if it did it would be one of the funniest things ever.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:03 pm

I kinda hate Guy. Lee I love, Guy is so freaking annoying.
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:13 pm

omg how can you hate Guy yet love Sasuke, makes no sense. lol

Guy isn't my fav char and i agree that Lee is way better but i still really like Guy.
Basically the only char i don't like is Sasuke, and even then i don't hate him, i just think hes a baby that thinks the world should revolve around him. If he went back to the old Sasuke he'd be cool again.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:03 pm

I don't like Sasuke nearly as much, now more or less my like for Sasuke is that I think he's still a hotty. *don't make fun of me I'm a flippin' fangirl* I actually hate Sasuke as a person right now XD

Guy is so annoying and just plain... ridiculous! lol. He makes me laugh, I cannot deny that he is very funny, but as a character its just that I can NEVER take him serious, even when he tries to be, lol. Also, and this is something I wish lee would fix too. The hair and green jump suit XD

I liked Lee's hair when he was younger, in the flash backs and stuff, so much better XD but he has to keep the eyebrows thats just a Lee thing!

Here's a cosplayer I saw at Anime Expo

Naruto Manga - Page 7 L_27844523637a9d0ce8f85dd04570867d

and yes, I did the "nice guy pose" back at him! XD
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:07 pm

Oh im not brave enough to mess with a Sasuke fangirl as i still value my life.

How can you not like the hair and the jumpsuit, i wish naruto would wear his lol.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:13 pm

Ah! Noo! XD I love Naruto, don't do that to him!! lol.

You have chosen wisely Max ^^
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:21 pm

Sure Naruto would look cool, hmmm but he'd need the eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:09 pm

Nooooo! You're giving me a very unpleasant mental image Max >.<
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:27 pm

Higure wrote:
I don't like Sasuke nearly as much, now more or less my like for Sasuke is that I think he's still a hotty. *don't make fun of me I'm a flippin' fangirl* I actually hate Sasuke as a person right now XD
woohoo, i'm a sasuke fanboy *high five* mainly because Sasuke is an idiot and is easily manipulated. But at least he gets the job done. He used to have neat clothes.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:31 pm

wonderful who isn't a Sasuke fan, i think even my dog thinks hes cool.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:12 pm

yes, because your dog is cooler than you! ooooh, burn. I'm kidding, hehehe.... >.>

Sasuke needs to get rid of that freaking Orochimaru Bow... its like... the gayest thing ever. And now Oro's dead, get RID of it! >.< lol. Sasuke used to be cool, now he's an idiot, but being the fangirl I am, I love to watch him in action.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:08 pm

lol you should change your name to Sakura. "hes stupid, evil and a whiny baby but he looks soooo cool" lol
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:44 pm

hahahaha... you don't wanna see inner Higure, hehe.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:32 pm

So Naruto's going to die. It looks like this time we'll get to see his training, which probably means there won't be another time skip (at least not yet).

I wonder how many years Jiraiya trained with the frog sages, cos if there isn't going to be another time skip it means that something's either gotta interup his training or he'll master it super quick.
Which is entirely possible because of the whole "shadow clone super quick learning thing". But i wonder if that will work for sage training?

Can't wait for the upcoming fight Sasuke vs 8tails. Hopefully Sasuke will get torn a new one.
Surely though Sasuke will get his ass handed to him on a plate. I mean does anyone think he's actually gonna stand a chance against the 8tails, the second strongest tailed beast.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:59 am

I don't like the sound of, 'you have to die' that's just scary.

It'll most likely get interrupted, look at peins plans, they're invaded konoha looking for Naruto, he'll train a while and then end up going back to try and save his friends.

And, take into consideration that Sasuke has new Sharingan techniques, but yeah, I don't know how the heck Sasuke thinks he's taking the eight-tales.

I wonder about something, if he does get a hold of the tailed-beast, how is he going to react to them KILLING him to get it out of the host. I think deep down Sasuke STILL has some sort of EMOTION, that ISN'T hate and revenge. I at least WANT to believe that. XD damn my stupid fangirlism is giving me false hope!!! >.>
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:40 am

I think the "you have to die" thing will be like Naruto having to die for a few minutes and leave his body so he can become one with nature, or something like that lol.

Yeah i forgot about his new "perfect sharingan" for a min there, but still i think it'd be a little far fetched to have Sasuke be able to beat the 8tails by himself. Unless of course the guy can't/won't use the 8tails power.

I don't think Sasuke will care about killing the host, he said he'd kill anyone who got in his way of getting revenge on his brother. So i doubt he'd care about killing one person to get revenge for his entire clan.
Plus he might see the 8tails Jinchuuriki as being like a demon himself, therefore he might think he's obligated to kill him regardless of whether or not hes a good or bad Jinchuuriki.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:32 am

Well he has to take him alive, that is the mission. Madara would get pretty miffed if his plan is ruined.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:09 am

I meant he'll virtually be killing him by taking him back.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:50 pm

they'll have to kill him to take out the tailed-beast, I know Sasuke won't KILL the eight tails, but if he succeeds in capturing him, he'll be killing him by handing him over to akatsuki.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:20 am

lol Naruto turning into a frog. So Jiraiya never properly mastered the Sage technique. This feels like the Rasengan thing, Naruto will master it where the creator (or in this case his master) couldn't.

Is the 8tails a Killer Bee or was he just saying that? Either way the 8tails Jinchuuriki is cool, he seems like a good guy. lol i don't know why i was saying Sasuke couldn't take him, i completely forgot he had Hawk with him. Hopefully next chpt we'll finally get to see his new "Ultimate Sharingan".

I still don't think that even with Sasuke and Hawk they can take in the 8tails. Time for another of my whacky theories. I think that the 8tails guy will be a good Jinchuuriki like Naruto, i think that after he wipes the floor with Hawk something else will happen and he'll end up teaming with Naruto.
So it'll be the 8 and 9tails +others vs Akatsuki. Which should even the odds a bit.

How cool was the pic of the masters and students.
Spoiler:

Only wish i could find a copy without the writing over it.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:00 am

lol How cool can the 8tails guy be. Rapping lol i was laughing the whole way through this chpt.

So he's the 8tailed bee? I thought bee's have stings? lol
Back to top Go down
lawliet-ryuuzaki
Finder
Finder
lawliet-ryuuzaki

Male Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:46 am

no, he said he floats like a butterfly & stings like a bee, so its another animal
i hope it would be an eagle
It would be totally cool if he would turn out 2 be a chicken xD a rapping chicken xD
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:25 am

I dunno what animal he'll be... for some reason I keep getting a visual of a tiger when I look at him.

Um, so... Sasuke is getting his trash kicked by the rapping tailed beast.... I do believe any and all respect, and or desire to be his fan has dropped into the negative bar... lol. I would love for Sasuke to do something cool and redeem himself, for me at least, but he's... an idiot. Like, I used to miss Sasuke when he wasn't in the manga/show... but now he's back and I STILL miss Sasuke, because he's not acting like he used to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto Manga
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next