Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naruto Manga

Go down 
+4
TomoyoSakagami
[Cross]
maxsteele77
Higure
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

Male Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Naruto Manga - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:34 pm

lol im not a stupid and abnormally obsessed with revenge idiot, im a real boy *in pinocchio's voice*
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

Female Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:34 am

yes, just like that! lol.
Back to top Go down
http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:36 pm

So Pain's coming to town and Sasukes looking for the other tailed beast (the 8 tailed i think)

Do we know who has the 8tailed or what animal it is?

I think somethings gotta happen before Pain actually arrives though, as Naruto will want to kill him so he'll start some intense training with the frog or something.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

Male Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:06 pm

Well they are still trying to decipher the code, so Naruto wouldn't have time to train at the moment. Pein doesn't seem to be wasting time either, though what I am wondering is the identity of Peins new body. Since its the people who Jiraiya knows, I wonder who it might be.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:43 pm

I think they'll figure out the code pretty quickly, and something will delay Pein's arrival at Konohoa. Thus giving Naruto time to train.

Cos if Pein rocked up straight away Naruto couldn't be stopped from fighting him, then unless he used like i'd say at least 7 tails he'd be killed straight away.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:14 am

yeah, I doubt anything major like that is gonna happen any time soon. But I'm not sure what is going to happen next... lol, the manga is in a strange place for me, and I don't know what to think right now.
Back to top Go down
blakbunnie27
Finder
Finder

Male Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:28 am

The eight tail could be something like Yamata no Orochi. Basically, a snake.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:31 pm

Originally thats what I wanted to believe too along with the theories that it was Oro who held that demon since it would be very befitting.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:18 pm

the eight tails wasn't what I was expecting as far as how the person looks, I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of anime it is.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:53 pm

HAHAHA didn't i tell you all that Naruto wouldn't fight Pain straight away and that he'd train with the frog, damn i'm good.

Yeah the 8tails host wasn't what i was expecting either, usually they're all psychopaths but this guy looks funny so maybe he'll be sort of like Naruto.

Higure do you mean what kind of animal it is?
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:08 pm

yeah XD oops, I typed anime instead of animal.

Yeah you totally called that, but after you said it, I was expecting it to happen actually.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:12 pm

Most people were probably expecting it to happen, it was pretty obvious.

But what about Sasukes new Sharingan, it looks really cool, wonder what new powers ti gives him.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:02 pm

I know, I'm actually looking forward to his fight with the eight tails.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:40 pm

Has anyone here read the supposed words about 2008 that was said by Kishimoto himself?

Spoiler:

This was rumored and was said at jump festa, now who knows if it is true. At the moment 1, 3 have already been confirmed. 4, 5, and 9 seem to be in the process of happening, so we can't rule out the possibility that it might be true. If so, then expect great things later on, and much sadness as well.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:52 pm

I don't like the sound of death... -_- I don't want Kakashi, Sakura, or Sai to die. lol.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:55 pm

Thats why there exists a such thing as a supporting cast (kiba, shino, hinata, neji, etc)
But yeah, it seems to all be coming true and if so then there will be deaths. I don't like the sound of these deaths either.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:00 pm

Deaths to lead roles has never been something I'm pleased with but you have to admit, it takes a lot for a manga/anime to actually KILL main characters, and when they do, even tho you hate it, you'll remember it forever, its the impact it has on you when a character dies, that actually gives you a stronger love/rememberance of an anime/manga. That said, I still don't want the characters to die XD
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:03 pm

I expect Neji to die, or Kakashi most likely. But there seems to be one death from the team and one handicapped person. Its a shame for kakashi...I really think he's gonna go. It will have a lot of impact, I don't think Sakura or Sai will bite the dust, it wouldn't really work. Considering that its against Tobi, my money is on Kakashi.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:34 am

Wow i hadn't read those before.

But it sure looks like they're legit. I'd be betting it's kakashi or maybe even tsunade, so then all of the 3 would be dead. If she dies she'll die and take pain with her.

It'll be really sad no matter who it is though, unless of course its sasuke i'd dance for joy if he bit the dust. lol just kidding.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:39 am

ga, don't say that, I thought Kakashi as well. I don't want him to die!! *cries*

I had a thought, tho I don't think the manga-ka would do it, but if Sakura were to die, that would basically send Naruto into the deep end. Tho I like Sakura a lot now, and I'd be severly saddened by her death. Same as Kakashi. And by the time it happens, I'm sure I'll be just as attached to Sai as the others.

Neji would probably be a good canidate for blindness. Even tho that'd be sad. Maybe Sasuke goes blind.
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:08 am

Sasuke would be my first thought for someone going blind, although with his so called "ultimate sharingan" i don't think he can, at least not like itachi was.

hmmm so my second theory for someone who goes blind would be hinata, i can picture her using some forbidden Bykugan move to save naruto from Pain which would cause her to go blind. and finally cause naruto to see that she likes him.

I really don't think sakura will die, shes gotta either end up with sasuke or naruto (it would be really funny if she ended up with lee)

Last edited by maxsteele77 on Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 6:49 am

Yeah weirdly enough I expect Hinata to go blind as well, it was the first person that came to mind when I read the blindness part. But I forgot about Tsunade, yeah she would have a greater chance of dying than Kakashi does, because when Tsunade dies, Kakashi can become Hokage XD
Back to top Go down
maxsteele77
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
maxsteele77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 6:57 am

lol kakashi as hokage now that i'd like to see. I wonder you would be the 6th if Tsunade did die, surely its too early for naruto to become it.
Back to top Go down
[Cross]
Exorcist Order
Exorcist Order
[Cross]

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:01 am

Plus when they were mentioning people for Hokage they said that Kakashi would definitely be next in line. Also commenting that is was obvious.
Back to top Go down
Higure
Admin
Higure

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:16 am

Kakashi as Hokage, that'd be a sight to see. Tho I do see Tsunade getting it before the end, I've suspected it since Jiraiya and Orochimaru ate it. I still wish I could hold out hope for Jiraiya, but the more time goes by the more realistic it becomes, before when no one knew about it it was easy to ignore, now with Naruto and everyone knowing he's "Dead" there's no ignoring it XD

Hinata is also a good guess. I mostly was just thinking of anyone who uses an eye techinque, because going blind would be the most painful for them since they'd have to basically give up their whole lives and stop being ninja.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto Manga
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next